The HMS Networks Group is the leading international provider of industrial data communications solutions, employing more than 600 people in 16 countries worldwide.
Within the HMS Group, HMS Industrial Networks GmbH in Karlsruhe has around 60 employees and is responsible for the sales, marketing and technical support of all HMS brands in continental Europe. With more than 2000 active customers and over 40 % of Group sales, we cover the largest sales area in the HMS Group.
To strengthen our Technical Services Team, we are looking to fill the following position in our office in Igualada or Barcelona:
Technical Services Specialist Iberia (m/f/d)
Industrial Communication Solutions
At our office in Igualada or Barcelona
- For our customers you are "the light at the end of the tunnel". You clarify - mostly by phone or email - all questions from our customers about commissioning and configuration of our networking solutions (gateways, wireless and IIoT solutions of our brands Anybus, Intesis, Ixxat)
- You will be a calm and competent contact person for the analysis of errors in the case of system failures, you will interpret and evaluate error messages and find suitable solutions
- You enjoy training customers and sales colleagues on innovations in our product portfolio and have fun creating the corresponding application notes and seminar documents
- You always choose the perfect solution for our customers’ communication tasks
- You can prove your knowledge in the field of electrical engineering and / or automation technology either by having obtained a corresponding (university) degree or by having a to the job description appropriate job experience
- You are familiar with concepts like Modbus, UART and RS485. Also OPC UA, MQTT, BLE and 5G does not raise question marks.
- We know that a committed, clear and target-oriented approach will ultimately pay off - when our customer ends the phone call with a smile on his face
- You keep your cool when communicating in Spanish or English
- You don't mind occasional business trips
- Demanding technical projects
- Extensive initial training period in Germany and individual further development options
- Fast decision-making processes, communication at eye level and the necessary freedom to contribute ideas and be creative
- Family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, ergonomic and air-conditioned workplaces
- Extensive range of additional services such as employee shares program, subsidized membership at Urban Sports Club, language courses and much more